We are offering multiple opportunities at our South Australian work sites for anyone with relevant skills to help us with our on site installation and labour hire services. Tradespeople are encouraged to apply.
- A great team environment
- A long-term future with training and clear opportunities for career progression
- Permanent and casual positions
- Competitive rates of pay
- Site-based roles
What you offer:
- Relevant trade qualification and/or industry-related skills and experience
- Current Construction Induction (White Card)
- A strong focus on safety and quality outcomes
- The ability to work in a team or as an individual
- A Manual C Class driver’s licence
Additonal highly desireable but non-essential qualifications:
- Confined Space, Working at Heights and/or High Risk – WP, LF, DG, RB, CN
How to apply:
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and able to physically work at our South Australian sites will be considered for this role. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit your detailed resume detailing your practical experience and two recent work references.