We are offering multiple opportunities at our workshop in Adelaide, South Australia for anyone with welding/fabrication skills to join our team in Elizabeth South. Tradespeople are encouraged to apply. These roles involve completing workshop-based fabrication and welding works.
- A great team environment
- A long-term future with training and clear opportunities for career progression
- Permanent and casual positions
- Competitive rates of pay
- Workshop-based roles
Day Shift – 6:00am – 2:30pm
Afternoon Shift – 2:30pm – 12:00am
What you offer:
- A strong focus on safety and quality outcomes
- Industry-related skills and experience
- The ability to work in a team or as an individual
- The ability to interpret drawings and follow weld procedures – GMAW, GMAW-P, FCAW
- Other industry-related tickets are looked upon favourably
How to apply:
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia and able to physically work at our workshop in South Australia will be considered for this role. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please submit your detailed resume detailing your practical experience and two recent work references.